- 5-Star Delivery Service begins with the best trained delivery team. Our delivery team has the knowledge and experience to get your delivery done right the first time. You'll recognize them in their Bear's uniform driving one of the Bear's delivery or service vehicles.
- Pre-delivery preparation assures that each item has been inspected and loaded properly for safe transporting to your home. Once we arrive, our delivery team will set up your furniture exactly where you want it.
- Delivery team will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning the use or care of the items you have purchased. They have been trained and are familiar with all the products Bear's carries.
- 5-Star Delivery Service is available to customers in our normal delivery area (within a 30-mile radius of Bear's). Delivery and set-up is also available to customers outside our normal delivery area. Please check with us for quotes regarding delivery and set-up charges.
Bear's Delivers Convenience
The evening prior or the morning of your scheduled delivery day, we'll call and give you an estimated delivery time within a two-hour window. If needed, on the day of delivery, our delivery team can "call ahead" from the prior delivery to yours to give you an approximate arrival time.
EXPRESS FREE Mattress Delivery
Bear's provides EXPRESS FREE Mattress Delivery on mattress sets of $799 or more to our normal delivery area (within a 30-mile radius of Bear's). EXPRESS FREE Mattress Delivery includes set-up of your new mattress set and FREE removal of your old mattress set.
Bear’s Comfort Guarantee
Congratulations on your purchase of a new sleep set from Bear’s! Our certified sleep specialists have worked with you to help select the best mattress to suit your needs – both in comfort and support. There will be an initial adjustment period as your body gets acclimated to the new sleep set. However, we recognize that there may be a chance your purchase doesn’t fit at home as well as it did here in the store, so we have implemented
Bear’s Comfort Guarantee. Here’s how it works!
A new mattress protector must be purchased with the sleep set to ensure the mattress is kept free from soiling and stains. All sets are subject to final inspection prior to making an exchange.
- Your mattress protector has a 10-year warranty! If it breaks down, please call the 1-800 number provided in the package to get a replacement!
We ask that you use the sleep set for a minimum of 30 days to become acclimated to the new sleep surface. If you are not satisfied with your sleep set, then you may exchange your set for a store credit toward another sleep set of equal or greater value.
- On all exchanges, there will be a $199 reselection fee to cover associated costs with the exchange.
ALL Comfort Guarantees must be initiated within the following timeframes:
- iComfort – 120 nights from delivery
- Simmons Beauty Rest – 90 nights from delivery
- Perfect Sleeper – 60 nights from delivery
ALL Comfort Guarantee Exchanges must be for the same size mattress set & only one (1) exchange is authorized.
Bear’s Comfort Guarantee does not cover the following: pillows, mattress protectors, sheets, adjustable bases and special order sizes (i.e. California king or Waterbed inserts). If you’re not sure your sleep set qualifies, please ask a sales associate.
Nobody Cares About Your Sleep Like Bear’s!
Customer Satisfaction Policies
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEES: Thank you for purchasing from Bear’s. If after delivery, you are not completely satisfied with your selection (*excluding bedding) you may re-select merchandise of equal or greater value and pay the difference, or receive an 85% refund if you notify the store in 3 business days from the date of delivery and are subject to the following conditions: 1) The merchandise must be in the original condition as delivered and is subject to inspection by Bear’s. 2) Special orders are excluded from this offer. 3) If a re-selection is not made at the time the merchandise is returned, we will issue a store credit towards a future purchase. 4) Delivery charges and fabric protection purchases are not refundable. 5) All bedding products are not returnable for a refund. Please refer to our comfort guarantee for all mattress related purchases.
SPECIAL ORDERS: We are happy to place special orders for our customers with the following conditions: 1) A non-refundable minimum deposit of 50% is required. 2) Special orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been entered into production or allocated at the factory, which in some cases, could be the same day the order is placed. 3) Date of delivery is estimated according to information provided by the factory. Actual delivery may vary from this original estimate which is beyond our control.
LAY-AWAYS: We welcome your lay-away purchases at Bear’s. All lay-away purchases require 25% down, payments of 25% every 30 days, and must be paid in full and scheduled for delivery within 90 days from the date of purchase. If merchandise is not paid in full and delivered within 6 months form the original date of sale, Bear’s reserves the right to return the merchandise to stock for sale and all deposits will be lost. Storage charges may apply after 90 days.
DELIVERY SERVICE: Because we deliver to such a broad area, we must deliver in route. We will give an estimated delivery time (within a two-hour window) the morning of your scheduled delivery. We understand how valuable your time is and will make every effort to accommodate your schedule the day of delivery by offering “call ahead” service from our delivery crew the stop prior to yours. If you need additional coordination of your delivery, please contact your salesperson to make the necessary arrangements prior to scheduling.
FREE WRITTEN WARRANTY: Unless otherwise warranted by the manufacturer, Bear’s offers to the original purchaser only, a free written warranty against defects in material and workmanship on products sold by Bear’s. This warranty is in effect for one full year to the original purchaser from the original date of delivery on the following:
- *All wood frames contained within all upholstered furniture including legs.
- *Springs and spring mountings contained within all upholstered furniture.
- *Seams, buttons, sleeper mechanisms, recliner & rocker mechanisms & upholstery filler materials.
- *Glued, screwed, nailed or stapled joints on all wood type furniture, i.e. bedroom, dining room, etc.
- *Fabrics are not warranted against defects or workmanship.
IN-HOME INSPECTION: Bear’s offers free in-home inspections and estimates on furniture and mattresses to the original purchaser for one year from the date of your initial delivery. If out of warranty, Bears will provide an approximate estimate for parts, labor and other applicable charges such as shipping and handling. This free in-home inspection is provided to customers within our normal delivery area, which is a 30 mile radius of Bear’s.
Bear’s will continue to offer service in accordance with manufacturer’s warranties after the one year warranty period has expired. Any parts needed for warranted defects or workmanship will be provided at no charge. However, after the one year free service period has expired, a labor charge for repairs and/or installation of warranted parts will be charged. The customer will pay for parts and labor required after both the one year free service period and the manufacturer’s warranties have expired. If service is required after the first year of ownership, please refer to the following list of charges.
Initial Inspection/Service Call Fee $59.95 (After 1 year from delivery date)
Repair Labor Rate $60.00/hr.
Parts, including shipping & handling Cost per piece
Pick Up & Return Delivery Charge $99.95
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY AND SERVICE
1) The above warranties and all manufacturer’s warranties are VOID on all merchandise sold as FLOOR SAMPLE “AS-IS”, or “AS-IS, NO WARRANTY. 2) The above warranties and all manufacturers’ warranties are VOID when any product has been determined by Bear’s to have been damaged due to improper handling, or delivery by the customer. Any accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper use by the customer will also VOID this warranty and all manufacturers’ warranties. 3) Bear’s will not be responsible for any customer expense incurred in servicing the product unless it is authorized in writing by Bear’s. 4) Bear’s makes no warranties beyond the description on the face hereof, unless otherwise stated in writing by Bear’s. 5) Bear’s expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.